Wroclaw Tips - how to get and how to visit Wroclaw?
Wroclaw is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It is often called “The Venice of Poland”. Why? Because it has an impressive number of over 200 bridges and footbridges. Wroclaw impresses with Market Square and its colorful buildings. It is a city with unique atmosphere, full of colors and mysterious places. You definitely should visit this amazing city.
It is really easy to get to Wroclaw. There is an international airport situated only 10 km from the city center. There are many flight connections from many cities in Europe operated by airlines such as Lufthansa, LOT, Ryanair, Wizzair etc. From the airport you can quickly get to the center by taxi or by public transport. To Wroclaw, you can also easily get by car because there is a highway from Berlin or Krakow as well as you can drive to Wroclaw from Prague or Poznan. There are also very good connections from many neighboring countries by bus e.g “Polski Bus”.
There are many hotels and hostels in Wroclaw so everyone can choose what prefers. Wroclaw is a lively city with many restaurants, bars, cafes and different attractions for everybody. There are many interesting things to do in Wroclaw as well as activities that for sure will be great fun during your trip, but about this you will read in another post :)
You can visit Wroclaw in many different ways. There are various tours with local guides in many languages, so for sure every person finds something what would be the best:
1. On foot – you can visit the city on foot. To do that you can take part in the walking tour – Krakow Old Town Walk. During the tour you will see the most important places situated in Wroclaw Old Town. Usually, such a walking tour takes up to 3 hours.
2. By bike – you can take part in Bike Tour in Wroclaw. During 3 or 4 hours, you can see much more, not only the Old Town but also “Century Hall” or Japanese Gardens. It is a perfect way of sightseeing for those who like to be active.
3. On Segway – you can also visit the city on segway. It can be very interesting and completely different way to visit the city. Except sightseeing it can be also a good fun.
4. By boat – you can rent a boat or kayak and see Wroclaw from the perspective of the Odra River. The views are stunning. You can also take advantage of the extensive tours of the river cruise ships. It can be very interesting and relaxing way of sightseeing.
5. By electric car (Melex) – for those who do not want to walk but like visiting the city in a different way, you can also choose electric car. For sure, it will be comfortable sightseeing with the guide or audioguide. It usually takes approx. 2 hours.
Wroclaw is an amazing city. You should definitely have this city on your bucket list. Don’t hesitate and come to Wroclaw.
Add the first comment!