Wroclaw is one of the most beautiful cities in Poland. It is the capital of the historic district Polish - Lower Silesia. Wrocław is often called "The Venice of Poland". We offer you a full day tour by comfortable car with English speaking driver who wil pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you directly to Wroclaw. In Wroclaw, our local English speaking guide will be waiting for you and take you for a 3 hour walk during which you will see the major attractions of Wroclaw. Our guide will tell you about the history of the City and you will have the opportunity to discover the city's most beautiful sites.
- the beautiful Market Square (the second largest market after Krakow) with Town Hall dating back to the XIII century
- the University of Wroclaw - the largest Baroque edifice in Wrocław
- The Salt Market Square and the City Museum of History
- St. Elisabeth’s church
- The Market Hall
- The Sand Island (Wyspa Piaskowa) and Univeristy Library on the sand
- Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island) and the Tumski Bridge (often called "Love Bridge")
- Cathedral of St John the Baptist
Wroclaw is also known for the small figures dwarves, located in Wroclaw successively since 2005, commemorating the strike of anti-communist student group called "Orange Alternative". Walking through the city, you will definetly meet a lot of them.
During the tour, you can have a free time e.g. for a lunch (lunch is not included in price)
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and others.
If you are interested in taking part in our tour, just let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.