Krakow is a former capital of Poland. It is often called the "Royal City" because of its exciting history. If you are in Poland, you need to visit this probably the most beautiful city in Poland. It is situated in the south of Poland - about 300 km from Warsaw.
- Wawel Hill with Cathedral and the Royal Caste
- Wawel Dragon
- The biggest in the Europe Market Square with Citi Hall Tower and "Sukiennice" (Cloth Hall)
- St. Mary's Church
- Florian Gate
- St. Francis Church and Pope's Window
- Slowacki Theatre
- beautiful streets in Krakow and other
full day private tour by train from Warsaw to Krakow. The train is the fastest and the cheapest option. In the morning (depending on the train), our English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the train station. In Krakow, our English speaking guide will be waiting for you and take you on a 3 hour sightseeing of Krakow old town.
After sightseeing, if you wish, you can have a free time for a lunch (lunch is not included in price). The return train will be adjusted to your needs. The one-way journey lasts approximately 2,5 - 3 hours (depending on the train).
* We can expand the sightseeing of the Jewish District "Kazimierz", Schindler's Factory or “PODZIEMIA RYNKU” (The underground square central museum) etc. - in such case, the sightseeing will take longer.
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and others.
* We can also organize private tours by comfortable car with English speaking driver who will take you directly to Krakow.
If you decide to take part in our tour, let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.