Swiebodzin is a historic city, which has gained its fame thanks to the enormous Statue of Christ, referring to the one in Rio de Janeiro. We offer you a private day tour by comfortable car with English speaking driver who will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. Our local guide will be waiting for you in Świebodzin and show you the highlights of the city.
- The Statue of Christ - until 2011 it was the the highest Statue of Christ in the world
- The Church of St. Archangel Michael, late Gothic building dating from the XV century
- The Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy
- The City Walls dating back to XIV century
- The Stone Tower - part of The City Walls
- The Market Square with Town Hall - the building from the XVI century
- The historic tenements coming from XVIII, XIX and XX century - most of them were built in an eclectic and Art Nouveau style
After sightseeing, you can have a free time e.g. for a lunch (lunch is not included in price). After that, our driver will take you back directly to your hotel in Wrocław.
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish and others.
If you are interested, just let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.