If you want to explore the city in an active way, you need to take part in Wroclaw City Bike Tour. We offer you a relaxed 3- hour private bike tour of the highlight of the city.
- beautiful Market Square (the second largest market after Krakow) with Town Hall dating back to the XIII century
- see The Centennial Hall (Hala Stulecia) - historic building that was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List in 2006
- The Grunwaldzki Bridge - the hanging bridge over the River Odra
- explore The Szczytnicki Park with Japanese Garden- that covers approx. 1 square kilometre of land
- enjoy beautiful panoramas along the Odra River
- discover the Cathedral Island (Ostrów Tumski) and the beautiful Market Square
Tour includes: Bike Rental (with a basket) and English speaking guide
*Tour depends on the weather conditions
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish and others
If you decide to take part, just let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.