Do you want to enjoy the amazing views of the river canals, islands in Venice of Poland? Would you like to experience the delights of the city? We invite you to take part in a private 3 hour walk during which you will see the major attractions of Wroclaw. Our English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel at a chosen time (the start time depends on you) and show you the highlights of Wroclaw. Our guide will tell you about the history of the City and you will have the opportunity to discover the city's most beautiful sites.
- the beautiful Market Square (the second largest market after Krakow) with Town Hall dating back to the XIII century,
- The Museum of Wroclaw University - the largest Baroque edifice in Wrocław - ENTRANCE*,
- The Salt Market Square and the City Museum of History,
- St. Elisabeth’s church,
- The Market Hall,
- The Sand Island (Wyspa Piaskowa) and Univeristy Library on the sand,
- Ostrow Tumski (Cathedral Island) and the Tumski Bridge (often called "Love Bridge"),
- Cathedral of St John the Baptist - ENTRANCE.
* The Museum of Wroclaw University is closed on Wednesdays and public holidays.
Wroclaw is also known for the small dwarfs figure. They were created to commemorate the strike of anti-communist student group called "Orange Alternative". Walking through the city, you will definetly meet a lot of them.
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and others.
If you decide to take part, just let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.