Swiebodzin is an interesting city, which has gained its fame thanks to the enormous Statue of Christ, which resembles a statue in Rio de Janeiro.
- The Statue of Christ - it was the highest Statue of Christ in the world until 2011
- The Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy
- The Church of St. Archangel Michael, late Gothic building dating from the XV century
- The Stone Tower - part of The City Walls
- The City Walls dating back to XIV century
- The Market Square with Town Hall - the building from the XVI century
We offer you a private 1- day tour by comfortable car with English speaking guide who will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. We recommend to start this excursion in Wroclaw. However, it is also possible to organize it from other cities, but you need to take into account the distance and the driving time.
Of course, the itinerary can be modified and we can prepare a special offer for you according to your interests and preferences.
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish and others.
If you are interested, just let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.