Fryderyk Chopin - the most talented Polish composer and pianist. He was one of the most famous pianists of that time, often called "Poet of the piano". Characteristic elements of the Chopin's works are deep expression and stylistic patterns of drawn from the Polish folk music. If you want to explore more places connected with the world famous composer, we encourage you to take part in a excursion in the footsteps of Chopin.
1) Żelazowa Wola - the birthplace of Frederic Chopin
2) Brochów - St. Rocco and St.John the Baptist's Church, where Fryderyk's parents got married.
3) Sanniki – the small village where Frederick spent his holidays and gave concertsthe, with the beautiful Palace and the park
- Lazienki Garden where you will see the monument of Chopin,
- The Holy Cross Church with Chopin's heart
- The Museum of Chopin - The Ostrogski's Palace
- The Saski Park and Palace
private 1 day tour by comfortable car with English speaking guide who will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you on a excursion in the footsteps of Chopin. We recommend to start this excursion in Warsaw. However, it is also possible to organize it from other cities, but you need to take into account the distance and the driving time.
Of course, the itinerary can be modified and we can prepare a special offer for you according to your interests and preferences.
Tours available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish and others.
If you are interested, just let us know. We guarantee the best prices and the highest quality.
IF YOU HAVE ALSO YOUR OWN IDEAS, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PREPARE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCES.